Monday, October 29, 2012

just starting out....

i posted my first (real) posting of my blog earlier, however it occured to me that you may like to read a little about me and france romance ....in the heart of france.

my biggest passion is very simple......i love looking at things, photographing them and equally enjoy looking at pictures other people have taken. 

i love interiors, france and french things, animals (i love animals), food & wine and quirky things too. my husband and i love to visit nearby markets at the weekends and pick up all sorts of french objets.

you will make my blogging really special by dropping by to france romance to catch up on what i have seen and to read what i am up to. it will all be simple and easy going....taking a moment to see and share the beauty in the simple things in life here in the heart of france.

my biggest pleasure will be to share this with you; i hope you will come by again soon. i plan to blog everyday when possible.

in the meantime here are some of my french farmhouse photos....enjoy.

a bientot.... 

blue vintage enamelled jugs, antique salt box...


another blue enamelled jug....i love these things ! 



blue and white check napkins & vintage bunny egg cosies, stored in my little chicken wire cupboard.....see below

 


i hope you have enjoyed these 'blue' photos as much as i have enjoyed looking at them again. 

the simple things in life.....hope your day is full of simple joy also.

see you soon




No comments:

Post a Comment

i would love to hear your comments